Friday, May 31, 2013

The Part Where May Has Been Quite An Interesting Month

... complete with a visitor from out of state! Always exciting to have a younger Ms. Scanlan hanging out in Los Angeles. Anyways, because I've been derelict in my duty to update the photos on my blog, here they are all:


May 18, 2013. The sisters as we watched Wreck-It Ralph, which is always a great movie to watch; and then E decided it was a good idea to watch Battle Royale, which is not exactly the best movie to follow Wreck-It Ralph with. So, to make myself feel better, I watched the finale of Doctor Who by my lonesome in the dark, which ... still was not a good idea because ALL the feels came out. Dammit. I need to start watching things that don't make me sad all the time.


May 19, 2013. Oh hello Disneyland! It was a family-outing kind of day. So we had a great time at Disneyland and this photo appeared!


May 20, 2013. It was a sleep-on-the-living-room-floor kind of day. 


May 21, 2013. Times Square. Some nights last forever.


May 22, 2013. Catherine and the beach. So puuuuurty!


May 23, 2013. Disney bball. E is making her shot!


May 24, 2013. Hangin' out waiting for sushi.


May 25, 2013. Waiting for Christian to watch Mama, which is a TERRIFYING movie. Hello moonlight! Time to go running with the werewolves!


May 26, 2013. Went paddle boarding with the boys. We had a fantastic time running around on the ocean, but it was very tiresome. Definitely a great work out and we still were close enough to shore to be safe. Coming back to the beach took all of like five minutes. I'd go again in a heartbeat! Especially to get that amazing wet suit tan line! It was horrendous, but ... at the same time, pretty fantastic haha


May 27, 2013. Making some home made beef jerky. Next time, i'll probably try for Korean BBQ beef jerky. Nom nom nommmm


May 28, 2013. Makin' poor man's breakfast for dinner. Spam, beans, and buttered baby spinach. Pretty solid, honestly. Perpetually a poor college student I guess.


May 29, 2013. E's newest addition to my Project 365. She's starting to fight back!


May 30, 2013. Spent the night at Jordan's after watching this great Bollywood movie called Singham. Then realized I'd forgotten to take a picture! The lighting's weird, but I weirdly like it too... it's kind of spooooooky ^_^

All right, so, except for today's picture, I'm all caught up. I'm going on an epic hike up to the Bridge to Nowhere in Azusa Canyon tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll have some sweet pics tomorrow, but as for now, that's all I got.

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment