Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Part Where I've Been Pretty Terrible About Updating This Thing

My bad!

I've had some ideas for posts, so I should probably start drafting and stuff, but I haven't. Whoops. But ... at the very least, I'll put up my photos for this past week, and start writing another time.


July 8, 2013. Reflection in the TV. I can't remember what we were doing, but we were just goofing around, so I snapped that.


July 9, 2013. Schwinn! E's bike ^_^


July 10, 2013. I've been playing around with making Morse Code jewelry as of late. Right now, I've got two anklets made, both Doctor Who quotes, and ooohhhh do they make me happy =) The beads in frame make up the word "always" from one of my favorite quotes from the season 7 finale:

"You are always here to me. And I always listen, and I can always see you."

I think when I heard that line, I died a little inside just because it was such a perfect line... but so heartbreaking at the same time! Ughhh MOFFATTTT!!!


July 11, 2013. Had a little dinner and movie with T.Chow. We went to Despicable Me 2. It was wonderful. We failed and missed going to the Container Store, though... we'll have to go another time.


July 12, 2013. My Kairos Papa's Goodbye Party, because he's going off the Creighton to become Dr. Kairos Papa. Gawd I'm so proud of him! haha, there he is, dancing away!


July 13, 2013. Beads, beads, beads! If anyone wants a Morse Code quote, gimme a shout!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment