Monday, October 14, 2013

The Part About "Keeping Up Appearances"

... so that I can give everyone a break from the drama of my last couple posts.

and so I could be punny. Because there's things about photos, and appearances, and ... yeah, punny.

Uhhhh I'll pretend that went as well in real life as it went in my head.

ANYWAYS. Photos!


October 7, 2013. uhhhh ... this is what Downton does to its fandom on a regular basis. I don't know what it is about British TV, but everything makes you want to cry and cry and cry and never come out of a cave so YOU CAN KEEP ON CRYING FOREVER.


October 8, 2013. My lovely linen closet. See, it's exciting, 'cause I've never had one before and I'd just realized it so I took a picture of it and ... uhhhh yeah, I didn't know what else to take a picture of that day. #truth


October 9, 2013. FIRST RAIN OF THE SEASON! It came down pretty hard for about 10 minutes. #soundsaboutright


October 10, 2013. Artsy of the roomie. In da mirror!


October 11, 2013. First day of class at Gnomon! Got there way flippin' early and just hung out in the student lounge and wrote my follow-up blog. It was a good time! Love the vibe there.


October 12, 2013. Seafood festival in Santa Barbara! YUM!!! Sittin' on the dock, munchin' down on crab, and generally having a great time :)


October 13, 2013. Gryphon 45th Anniversary Brunch. All the current Gryphons!


October 14, 2013. Hrm. Never thought I'd be back to this again, but OH LOOK! more storyboards. (doin' homework for my pre-vis class ... always start with the storyboards. HELLOOOOO JAY! 30 shots in one week ... HAH that's funny that that used to be hard.

So yeah, I'm doin' my best to keep this thing up and actually put pictures up at reasonable intervals so as not to overwhelm myself.

Here's to hoping that I get another one of these in before the end of the week :)

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment