Monday, October 7, 2013

The Part About Photos, Photos, Photos

Yikes, haven't done a photo dump in forever, and now I'm facing the consequences. This is gonna be a hefty one, folks, but here I go!


September 24, 2013. Santa Monica back alley. Stopped for a photo op while I did some errands for my boss.


September 25, 2013. Forgot to take my camera out with me as Caitl and I went line dancing. Oh what an epic night indeed!


September 26, 2013. Doing things? It was late? I don't even remember what we were doing now...


September 27, 2013. Lights, reflected.


September 28, 2013. Watching E and Disney people do the Gladiator run at the Rose Bowl! Oh, the prequel to a very interesting afternoon ... and night, for that matter :)


September 29, 2013. Shoe shopping! We made a day of wandering around Sherman Oaks ... got brunch, did a little shopping (E needed a dress and shoes for a wedding she just went to), and generally had a pretty good roommate day.


September 30, 2013. I know I have a lot of these up, but I'm just so happy we got these lights into our apartment! It was such an ordeal! But now our kitchen is verrrry pretty :)


October 1, 2013. Went to the Howard Hughes Rave to see Don Jon with my roommate from Middle Earth (haha yes, you read that right). We are HUGE JGL fans, and the movie most definitely did not disappoint.


October 2, 2013. Target run with E! I caused problems because my tumbler didn't have a tag and so we had to wait while they went and found the right code for it.


October 3, 2013. Well .... this was actually taken at about 1:15AM on the 4th, but it's because I was out late. On a date. And didn't want to freak anyone out by whipping out the camera. I'm weird like that. :)


October 4, 2013. It's surprisingly hard for my Kairos sister to stay still ... I took a number of pictures of her and they're ALL blurry haha. Kairos VI reunion! These are my siblings. We got lunch. And then we went to Target and somehow spent like 45 minutes there. We obviously have really important things going on on Friday nights.


October 5, 2013. Fustercluck in Temecula with Caitl! ... Never have I ever seen such prime examples of hillybilly-ness in my life. What a day! Got roasted, still feel like a lobster, and had more fun that I thought possible in the middle of nowhere. :D


October 6, 2013. Hah! Religious humor. Gotta love it.

Anyways, alls well that ends well, and this is the end of this photo update .... ending well.

Hopefully I'll actually stick to my word and update more consistently through the end of the year!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment