Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Part Where I Got Painted!

Geep! It's been a while since I've been on, but it is a New Year's Resolution to keep this thing up so I WILL be keeping up with this blog for as long as I can (hopefully that means until forever and ever and EVER). Anyways, haven't put up pics for a while, so I thought I'd do that, but E and I are literally about to run out the door to a birthday thing for another friend, so this one is admittedly going to be short. Here we go!



January 28, 2013. Admittedly, I couldn't see much that day, but this was on the way to work. I liked the juxtaposition between the reflections and the shadows on the ground.... so I took a picture. ^_^ Also, this is in color, not black and white. God, my camera is SO cool ^_^


January 29, 2013. I went looking for inspiration after working in the labs that day, so I went to the beach to watch the sunset, which is something I haven't done in a really long time. I've got lots of pretty pictures of the sunset, but none of them seemed quite right. You see, in LA, a gorgeous sunset is a dime a dozen. But the view when I turned around was way cooler than I expected. It's like... the aftermath of the afterglow. I like it ^_^


January 30, 2013. The view from here ... ain't all that exciting sometimes. On the other hand, I've been watching a lot of the TV show "Bones", so that's where this is from, after dinner on Wednesday while I cuddled up in my comfy chair and watched a whole lot of procedural shows.


January 31, 2013. I figured, since I didn't put up a picture of the Roy E. Disney Animation Building when I went to visit E and tour the lot, I'd put it up this time. I went up to Burbank to hang out with her and watch a movie and get dinner. It was fun!


February 1, 2013. Just playing around with the manual focus on my Nikon. AND IT WAS WONDERFUL. It's so cool! I love it, I love it, I love itttt! It's my precioussssss O_O haha! But really. It's pretty cool and I just wish it could capture the gradient in the sky, but one thing at a time! I'll figure it out. That's what this whole year is for anyways. 

HAPPY FEBRUARY!


February 2, 2013. E and I did the Color Run today! They call it the Happiest 5K on the Planet, so who am I to dispute it (honestly though, I'm not totally sure it was actually a 5K... I ran it in under 30 minutes, including walking, goofing around, getting a little turned around in the colored smoke, and without any training). But that doesn't matter! It was SUPER fun. I ran into BEST FROND from LMU (literally. pun most definitely intended). By the end of it, we were both super messy and color-filled and running on some sort of endorphines and it was WONDERFUL. And then E had to go back to work, so I took a nap. Haha. Either way, it was GREAT. Can't wait for next year ^_^

I'll put up Color Run photos soon. Maybe tomorrow!

Anyways. E is drying her hair now, so we're just about to bounce. See ya later kiddos!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment