Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Part Where ... PHOTO DUMP!!!!!!!

Yeah.... Sorry I've been pretty much MIA this week. It's been... a trying week. I don't really have time to make a super in depth post before I pass out, but I'll put up the pictures from this past week up:


February 3, 2013. If there's anything I remember about this day, it's this: I just wanted to watch the SuperBowl (aka, unfortunately, the Niners getting whooped), but I had to go to WORK. All the sad feels. And then the Niners lost. SUPER SAD.

February 4, 2013. Yeah.... I'm not gonna lie, I kinda forgot about my project 365 that day. I worked for 8 hours, and then went shopping, and then it was late and walking back I was like, "Oh God!". So... yeah, this is kinda lame, I won't lie.


February 5, 2013. This is where I was working last week! (the 2/3 pic is where I usually work). Loft was opening up a store just outside Hollywood, and needed extra hands. I was nervous at first, cause opening my Loft store was kind of ridiculous and stressful and not fun at all, but this opening was super chill and casual and WAY calmer and a lot of fun.


February 6, 2013. Sunlight, colors, and power lines. I dunno, this just kinda worked for me ^_^


February 7, 2013. Mr. Pham, my Kairos leader, at Qdoba for the first time. He's very much unimpressed at the moment. But I was told his Queso Burrito was delicious, so s'all good! Thanks for inviting me to the alumni CLC group!


February 8, 2013. Morning clouds as I cross the street. I find that the sky does the most interesting things in the morning. 


February 9, 2013. SNOW. LEOPARDS. IN. THE. SNOW. LIFE. COMPLETE. Background: Snow leopards are my favorite animals. The LA zoo does a few "Snow Days" each year, and fills the cages of the animals that should have snow with snow. This was the only time I've ever seen the snow leopards do ANYTHING. And do anything TOGETHER. 

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. SO BEAUTIFUL.

*glazed eye happiness*


February 10, 2013. And my lovely Caitl. Staring at me angrily 'cause she's such an awesome model. ^_^

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment