Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Part Where I Met a Rock Star

And this time, not by accidentally meeting him in a club!

So yeah, I met Johnny Rzeznik on Tuesday! Remember a few weeks ago, I posted about winning that contest on the radio? Well, I wasn't getting punk'd, and I totally got to meet him! Too bad I was so nervous I could barely get my name out. Thank god Jordan was there, making fun of me just enough so that I ended up NOT making a fool of myself. I'm still waiting on MyFM to put up the pictures on their website, but when they do, it is DEFINITELY going up here.

Anyways, other than that, there's not much interesting going on in my life (in fact, so uninteresting that I spent about an hour telling my mom just how boring my life is right now). Haha! I think it's just about time for an epic photo deluge from this past week. Here we go!


February 11, 2013. Oops! Waited 'til the last minute ^_^. Funnily enough, it actually says on my camera that this picture was taken on the 12th, but... this image technically does say everything. haha!


February 12, 2013. Oh look, it's Johnny Rzeznik! Bwahahah!!!!


February 13, 2013. My beautiful Kairos sister from Pennsylvania, who has since become an animation minor and a Gryphon. Yeah... she's pretty awesome. =)


February 14, 2013. My take on love. It's all fuzzy and foggy all the time. Fuzzy and Foggy!!!! FOGGYYYYYY O_O

LOL.... yeah, Valentine's Day does weird things to me. And I came up with that metaphor after the fact. It was just cool at that time ^_^


February 15, 2013. Zoom zoom down Santa Monica! There're so many colors!!


February 16, 2013. There's a surprise in the branches!! Bwahaha cookies for whoever sees it first! ^_^

Have a good week 'til I see y'all again!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment