Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Part Where I'm Going to New York in Two Days!!!!

So, the only thing I could think to do, after packing, of course, is do a photo dump! Jeez it's been a long time since I've put up photos... so here we go!



February 17, 2013. It's my KaiChi and his boyfriend! They so cuuuuuuuuutee! ^_^


February 18, 2013. Hahaha I love my roommate ^_^


February 19, 2013. Shakey shakey! Salad girls, Caitl and V.


February 20, 2013. I cheated and had Caitl take the pic of the day... 'cause we all gave blood!


February 21, 2013. The crazy canine! Ben is charging, teeth wide open!!! Rawr!!


February 22, 2013. I've been wanting to take this picture for pretty much as long as I've been working at Loft at Century City.


February 23, 2013. E and I went running around Brentwood. It was quite a nice jaunt heehee ^_^


February 24, 2013. The moon be so bright! I can almost hear the werewolves howling.... O_O


February 25, 2013. Trees against the cotton candy sky. So pretty!


February 26, 2013. E .... had car troubles. We had to call AAA, and they jacked up the car and replaced the tire and it was all together an epic, EPIC night.


February 27, 2013. Packed for the East Coast. In a duffel, backpack and purse. Am I going to freeze????

So that's pretty much it! If I'm lucky I'll get tomorrow's picture up before I head to bed, but I'm leaving LA at 9:30 on Friday morning, so no promises!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment