Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Part About Photo-Dump Days

Doing a mini photo dump before this gets out of hand!


September 6, 2013. Out and About in San Pedro Square with one of my LIT friends :) Very cool place; can't wait to go back when I'm back in San Jose


September 7, 2013. Parent day in San Fran and then across the new Bay Bridge for the first time.


September 8, 2013. Family dinner! My parents met my brother's girlfriend's parents for the first time, and we all had MEAT. Yum!


September 9, 2013. Look! A Wild E appeared! :)


September 10, 2013. My mom makes cool things. So she decided to embroider giraffes on a bath towel for me. And it was beautiful.


September 11, 2013. At the Sherman Oaks 9/11 Memorial Service. Cub Scouts looking at the only pieces of the World Trade Centers and Pentagon in the state of California.


September 12, 2013. I don't think they have enough satellite dishes up on that roof. Haha!


September 13, 2013. Every end is a new beginning. New rainbows! Man, I've never had issues breaking in flip flops, but this time around ... OUCH.

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment