Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Part Where I've Done Pretty Much Everything But PhotoDump

... but I think that's a good thing right? I'm actually writing things this week. Madness! Haha. But furreal! If you're reading this one and you haven't looked at the ones I've put up this week, check them out below!

But yeah, here are the photos from this past week!

September 14, 2013. E and a coworker and I went down to the OC on a mission to find a couch. We didn't find the couch. But we found lights to string up (more of a struggle than you'd think)! AND we got super distracted (literally) by tall shiny objects (aka the Crystal Cathedral). It was actually kinda cool to run around the complex a bit. Some very interesting architecture.

And proof that, with me, it's always a church outing :P


September 15, 2013. Finally finished this, after working on it for almost 14 months. Desert, 2012. This is definitely one of my favorite places in the world


September 16, 2013. Lighting in the new apartment.


September 17, 2013. View from the new apartment of the Galleria


September 18, 2013. Went to E's basketball game in Burbank! I got to be their cheering section with one of their coworkers who didn't want to actually play.


September 19, 2013. E bought a new plant to be friends with zombie plant. And like a good zombie, zombie plant killed its new friend. We just can't win with this thing!

Yeah, that's the wrap for now!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment