Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Part Where ... Oops! I Haven't Done a Photo Dump in a While

Yeah, so ... photos!


April 2, 2013. Saw this on the way to work at Loft... I figured, it's gotta be around time for summer to start when the palm trees need a little trim off the top. Haha, oh Los Angeles!


April 3, 2013. Line dancing at Happy Endings in Hollywood. pretty fantastic night, if I do say so myself. Lotsa craziness happened that night


April 4, 2013. I went to Agape Latte at school for our alumni CLC meeting. Got to hang out with a bunch of people, and generally had a nice time. Lindy's talk was awesome. She's such an inspiration ^_^


April 5, 2013. My last day at Loft!! ... My manager, who has the key, and who I've been... mongering about for a while, was a FULL half an hour late. I was not happy. ... Just so rude, honestly! But, I was just messing around while waiting, and decided to take a self-portrait in the window of the store across the way. Good way to say good bye!


April 6, 2013. Had the second day of my new job, and then got ice cream and Lincoln from the RedBox with Elise! That was a ton of fun walking around. And Lincoln was a really great movie. Totally loved Tommy Lee Jones's character, and Daniel Day Lewis was superb!


April 7, 2013. Oh look! A little yellow balloon! Caught my eye on my way to church, and I had to take a picture of it


April 8, 2013. I was waiting for my tai chi class to start, but I got to the place earlier than necessary, so I went to the middle of the field by the recreation center and just laid down. And it was a wonderful, like, hour ... of just ... being. But I was miserable with allergies for the first fifteen minutes of class. Haha! But it was sooo worth it!


April 9, 2013. Went to beach today after work, before volleyball started. There's something strangely ... magical about the beach. It was really refreshing, but I'm sure anyone who saw me there thought I was nuts, cause I was wandering around and dancing on the beach to music that no one else could hear. And then there was a swing set, and sat and swung, and it was great.

On another note, I've been watching WAY too much Doctor Who. It's such a fun show! I can't believe it's taken me this long to start watching. I've been wanting to watch it for such a long time, so I'm glad I finally started, and now I'm just sad I haven't seen it all before! The CGI on some of the older one is pretty sad, but ... forgivable, considering it was the mid-2000s. I really had a great time watching Christopher Eccelston as the Doctor, and it makes me super sad that he didn't enjoy being the Doctor, because he was fantastic. But I really get why Barty Crouch ... errrr ... David Tennant is a favorite! He's a really cool Doctor ^_^. Can't wait to see Matt Smith in action in a few seasons!

Anyways, this episode I'm watching is taking up all my attention. Peace!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment