Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Part Where This Whole Week's Been Wonky

Yeah, everything's felt super strange this week ...  I mean, I'm sure part of it has to do with Boston, but then Texas happened, and then Cal State LA, and then MIT tonight. I feel like all these terrible things happen all at once all the time. It's a little overwhelming...

I need to get up early tomorrow, so it's just photos tonight. I'm feeling all sorts of out of sorts that I'm even skipping my customary episode or two of Doctor Who! Yikes, I need sleep or something. Or maybe I'll just go read in bed. Hopefully that'll set me straight.

Here we go!


April 10, 2013. I walked down to Subway to get some dinner, and walked out to this! As much as Los Angeles can be grating on the soul at times, I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of an LA sunset. It's always quite beautiful.


April 11, 2013. My wonderful CLC group going down the escalators in Uhall.


April 12, 2013. Midnight soccer on the beach. Went to the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica to clear my head and see some old friends. I love the smell of the ocean; it gets me every time ^_^


April 13, 2013. Burbank Arts and Crafts Fair. E volunteered to work it through her work, so I wandered and looked at the stalls and just generally had a good time in downtown Burbank


April 14, 2013. Oil painting which I started last summer and never got around to finishing. Oh the layers I see when I look at this thing!! I need to start putting all my color efforts into this thing. The desert colors are amazing O_O!


April 15, 2013. Happy Spring ya'll! Snapped this on the way to Tai Chi this Monday. Love the green and the red


April 16, 2013. Volleyball. Because I'm a California girl through and through. And there's no better way to spend a week night than to be crushing balls and souls on the volleyball court =D

Hahah! J/k!! ... or am I.... O_O =)


April 17, 2013. Phew! This week was busy. Got together with my amazing Kairos co-leaders at In-N-Out for a reunion/dinner thing. Lots of laughs + a fair amount of swearing + EJ's hilarious stories = a great time had by all!


April 18, 2013. CLC tonight! I got designated leader, so I took someone's suggestion and led an art reflection. Yeah, real original, I know, but it was fun! and creative! and colorful! aka... all the things I love, so ... really, no one should be surprised. ^_^

Okay. Good night world! Stay safe tonight everyone.

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment