Monday, April 1, 2013

The Part Where It's April First...

... so I think this'll be my last blog ever. I'm just not enjoying blogging the way I used to.

Le sigh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JK! Yeah, there's no way I'd stop. I'm kind of an attention whore, have you noticed? Haha!

Happy April Fool's Day! I hope everyone had a good day and didn't have a ton of pranks pulled on them, and did lots of pulling.

Anyways, in exciting news, today was my first Tai Chi class, no April Fool's Joke. It's way, way cool; I remember my dad doing it when I was really little, and I've always kinda wanted to do it since, so ... I signed up for a class! And then tonight was the first class. It was very cool; I'm a little (a.k.a. very) out of practice with any martial arts stuff, so it was nice to get back into it. I'm excited for next week!

and now, pictures!


March 30, 2013. There's an E, and there's a me! I'm a big fan of mirrors this time around, as the next picture shows. And that's our messy living room. Haha. It's pretty much another person at this point. Why doesn't it pay its own rent...? 


March 31, 2013. Happy Easter! This, of course, was taken FROM the living room, into the mirror. That's the lovely E; we got all dressed up and pretty for Easter and had a great time watching Game of Thrones before mass.


April 1, 2013. Our pool. Nothing too fancy. I wish I coulda taken a picture of Tai Chi, but ... oh well. Maybe another time. I'm the youngest person by about 30 years there, which is pretty hilarious, but all the ladies are super nice, so it's all good!

Good night all!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment