Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Part Where ... Tomorrow!

I officially get to sing along to Taylor Swift's "22" starting TOMORROW!! Oh how time has flown... My parents coming into town made this weekend pretty sweet. I finally went to visit the Queen Mary in Long Beach, so we ran around that all day. Phew! I'm pretty bushed from all that, to be honest. We finished off the day at this super nice restaurant on one of the upper desks, where the food was pretty dang expensive, but it was pretty much all worth it because it was all super, super delicious. Mom had lamb, Dad had scallions, and I had duck. And wine. Bahaha! And we all had soup!! Mmmmm that was delicious too.

Before we were eating, we were watching some seabirds diving for fish... At first, there were probably three or four, but by the time we were seated, there was a good dozen or so. Very interesting to watch, honestly. And then to top off the evening, dolphins! We watched like three or four swimming in the school of fish that the birds were dive-bombing. I'm pretty sure they were trying to eat too, and then we watched them swim out of the harbor.

Anyways, all in all, probably not a bad way to end my 21st year. I think I'm gonna have to go back to visit sometime. There were a few things I didn't get to do; we went on the Ghosts and Legends of the Queen Mary tour, the Self-Guided Audio tour, and the Princess Diana exhibit, which is housed there and is a pretty epic history of the Royal Family.

Then church... the whole of Middle Earth was there! Oh it was great to Ann and Michael and Jordan... I can't believe that it's almost been a whole year since we all met, essentially. I mean, we all knew each other/knew of each other, but in the course of three months, everything changed, and now, I can't imagine not knowing them! It's crazy that it's almost 365 days since graduating LMU.... Crazy, crazy, crazy!

Anyways, I gots to go. Delivering my bike up to Tiffy in Westwood; just wanted to throw in a quick blog post before I headed out. G'night! T-minus 1 hour and 15 minutes 'til 22!!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment