Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Part Where I'm Feeling Blessed Today

Just got off of work at Loft; I'm not totally sure why I decided that picking up another shift this week was a good idea, but thankfully today's shift wasn't too bad. Lots of monotony and very little customer interaction (which was a very good thing today, because I wasn't exactly in the mood to deal with people).

I'm going to go back to the animation labs tomorrow! Kinda feels weird; I don't think I've been back to LMU to work on stuff in like three weeks, so I'm excited but a little nervous about my productivity levels. I've also gotta go get a ton of stuff for my bedroom, so I'm debating between looking semi-presentable and not even trying ... which creates the question: is it socially acceptable to go shopping wearing pajama bottoms???? Chime in, folks, I really don't even know anymore, and working in fashion retail has skewed my view of what's acceptable and what's not to go out in. On one hand, a pajama bottomed outfit would be just my style, but part of my would probably feel a little guilty...

Meh. I'll figure it out when I wake up tomorrow.

Here's the picture for January 3, 2013!


I have a board on pinterest called "colors" and this view made me think of it, so I snapped away. I think the exposure was a little high for ISO I used, but I was going for the grainy look, so I'm pretty happy with the contrast and the color gradient. There's nothing like the view nature paints every day as the sun sets (or rises, for that matter). I'm glad I'm blessed with the ability to look up and see it. =)

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment