Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Part Where I Saw the Stars

Today was a quiet day. Had a solid 8 hour day at Loft and then tried to go see Djano Unchained with E, but she got held up at her job, so ended up sitting around at the food court at the mall and doing a little writing. Tried to work on my outline, but couldn't figure out the 3-act/9-part breakdown for my story, so just worked on random scenes. Still trying to figure out if I want it in 3rd person-limited or 1st person POV, which I really need to figure out soon!

Here's the picture of the day! I'm bushed. Good night!


See y'all! Los Angeles does have stars. You just have to look up and search for them. They're waiting. There's no denying that the city lights have a draw to them, but there's nothing like the beauty of balls of burning gases millions and millions of miles away. 

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment