Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Part Where I Went on a Disney Day Adventure! And Then Did Some Other Stuff Too.

That's right! E, who works at Disney Feature Animation in Burbank, invited all us recent animation major grads up to Burbank to tour the Disney/ABC lot. And then I went to Downtown Disney that night. Let's just say it was a BUSY Friday. But very fun!

Then, had work yesterday morning, and then went out with E and C, and went to a pretty divey bar. T'was pretty awesome, not gonna lie.

And now we're watching Once Upon a Time and I'm not really in the mood to go over my day anymore. (sorry!). Here are the pictures!

January 18, 2013:


Disneyland Fireworks! After the epic Disney day. So beautiful ^_^

January 19, 2013:


The spookily-lit trees outside my apartment. I'm not gonna lie, I do love the view from my place, even if it's a tad bit creepy on spooky nights.

January 20, 2013:


Salmon chowder for dinner! And it was delicious!

That is all. Good night! Early morning hike's probably going down, so I've got to be sleeeeeeping soon!

--Tiffany



No comments:

Post a Comment