Friday, January 11, 2013

The Part Where Christmas Break is Almost Over (for LMU students), so I'm Starting to See Friends Again!

As the title says, LMU's winter holidays are coming to a close (school starts for them on Monday! GASP!), so a few seniors and juniors from out of town are starting to trickle back into the LA area. It's crazy how long this break has felt, even though I'm not even in school anymore! It's been such a crazy couple of weeks for me, but quite empty and lonely in the Animation labs/department, so I'll be glad for some company once again.

Well my new bedroom set up is almost all complete. I got a foam mattress topper from the guy I gave all my stuff too. At the very least, it'll keep me warm. The last two nights have been brutal! E and I are making a Target/BB&B run tomorrow, so I'll probably get another pad to insulate and ease my achy back.

I accidentally butt dialed my best friend from high school yesterday, as I was helping another friend move, and it turns out that he's in Los Angeles with family, going to Disneyland. I told him to let me know if he randomly had free time; I would try to get out to Anaheim to visit. I haven't seen that kid since at least a year and a half ago! Here's to hoping that happens.

Other than that, not much going on in my life. Here are the pictures from yesterday and today; I'm so tired right now that I'm kinda surprised at myself for putting these up when I'm SO ready for bed.

January 10, 2013:

This is J, one of my roommates from this past summer, and the recipient of my bedroom set. I picked him up from the airport and we moved some of his stuff, and my bed and bed frame to his new place. Then he was getting hungry so we went to this Thai place near school that we ate at a lot over the summer and had a really delicious dinner. Shout out to Ayara for sure!

January 11, 2013:


I brought my/his nightstand down to school today, so J was all excited to hang out again, this time with our friend A. J recommended this German sausage house on Lincoln Blvd. whose name I can't pronounce or spell, which I was making fun of at first, but which also turned out to be quite delicious and wonderful. I got a bratwurst and a hot Italian sausage, which was yummmmmmmy! If anyone likes hot dogs, this is definitely the place to go in Los Angeles!

All right world... Good night!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment