Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Part Where I Say, "Welcome to the New Year!"

Hey folks!

It's January 1, 2012 2013, which means it's time for me to start on keeping my New Year's Resolutions! So here's my first entry for this year's Project 365, fresh from a long and tiring day at the Rose Bowl. Got some great shots! I'll probably do a photo dump on facebook next weekend so everyone can see all the pictures that I didn't choose...


So this is post-Stanford winning. the Wisconsin bleachers had mostly filed out, and the celebrations on the field were raging with LOTS of confetti everywhere (I pity the suckers who are still probably cleaning that mess up). I looked up and across from where we were sitting, and the stadium lights were illuminating the flying confetti, and there was my picture!

So that's that. Happy 2013 everyone!

--Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment